Friday, November 27, 2009

When you google the name of the company that i work for, my "myspace" page comes up on the

search results. there is nothing bad on my profile. perhaps the worst thing on there is that i list "old school, anchorman, and girl next door" among my favorite movies. my favorite movies reads like a list of will farrell, ben stiller and adam sandler movies. i work for a stock brokerage firm. is this a bad thing that my myspace page is coming up on their first page of search results?



When you google the name of the company that i work for, my "myspace" page comes up on the first page of

Google is messed up..but funny. Type in Failure in the Google search, and look at the first provided link...lmao



When you google the name of the company that i work for, my "myspace" page comes up on the first page of

remove all references to your work from your myspace account

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs