Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guys and Girls Help!!!?

So theres this guy that I go to school with. He rides my bus and lives down the street from me. This is my first year going to school with him. I think he's really cute and I like him!



I never talked to him before ever, I didn't even think he knew my name. Then he requested to be my friend on my Myspace. Is this a sign that he likes me and maybe wants to get to know me? Or am I just being too positive?



Then once, we were about to get off the bus, and he was sitting across the aisle from me. I was waiting for him to go first. And he looked at me and was like "go". In a real mean voice. Like I didn't know why he said it like that. I didn't know if he didn't know he said it mean or what.



I don't know what to do. Sometimes I feel like he might like me and other times I feel like he could care less about me. I need some advide.Don't tell me to just talk to him. I'm very shy and I could never just go up and randomly talk to him.What would you all do?Guys why would u do that to a girl?



Guys and Girls Help!!!?

High school boys are gonna confuse you alot but by the way he acts i say he has got a thing for u. Find out what he is into and slowly make conversation w/ him on the buss or my space

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs