Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Im in college. Ive been dating a girl for two months but we were not an official couple. I asked her how she felt about being my gf a month ago and she said she needed more time to get to know me but she liked me. I gave her space for a month and we were acting exactly like a couple except we werent official. Yesterday she said "the answer to your question is yes," referring to me asking her to be my gf, making her my girlfriend and me her boyfriend. Today, I requested to be in a relationship with her on myspace since we are now in a relationship. Would you be offended if a guy requested a relationship with you in this situation?



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Are you in the habit of asking for things you already have?



And why only girls and guys? I feel discriminated against.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

lol are you seriously asking this?????? wow



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

I wouldn't!



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

probably not dude. I don't see the problem here.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

NO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girls love this......



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

em no...you're in a relationship so why would she be offended??????????????????????



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

no not really i think its sweet and cute like little puppy love



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

no... but i think she doesnt realll know what she wants... mabey let her make the moves first....



good luck



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

well if you're a private person, you shouldn't put in on myspace.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

No, if she said yes then its a green flag for yes, but wait like a couple of days for it to settle.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

sort of...i dont put all my personal info on myspace...myspace can cause a lot of drama



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

yes. i'm not into guys.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

no, actually id be flattered



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

No, I wouldn't so I don't think she would be.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Myspace is a load of old shite, try real life stuff like going out etc.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

No way, I think its cute, I would be happy anyway a guy put it, but thats just me, I hope she relizes that its not offensive. Good Luck (:



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Not sure why you would request a relationship when you are already dating!? I suppose she is offended if she said no.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

dude wtf!?!?!?!?, its myspace, and ur in college?? dude delete it and grow up!



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

i wouldnt to be honest. i told my ex to put it as he was in a relationship. i dont like when girls hit on him on there.



stand your ground. if she doesnt like it oh well.



haha.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

YES AND NO....ITS COMPLEX, DEAR....TRY TO HAVE SOME EMPATHY.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Start making out with her. Your ready



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

I'm lost, she said yes to you in person, but you asked her again on your myspace? ...........please give me more details.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Wait what situation arent you two dating?0 What are you talking about for myspace.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Yes. Good Lord. It sounds like you are insecure. It also sounds like she is less interested in you than you are in her. I realize that sounds harsh, but it's coming from a girl who has been in her shoes.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

what? no, i wouldn't be offended



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

no...if i liked the guy i would say its ok. i mean, you ARE in a relationship!



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

girls love it when a guy wants to acknowledge their relationship among their peers and shout it out from the



rooftop, which is what MYSPACE would do...i think she would be pleased!!



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Nah.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Jerome, you are already with the girl. Dude what more do you need? LOL You don't need to see who her friends are online and police her page.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

She wants you to GO FOR IT man!!!



Myspace. Sheesh.



HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Goodness sakes, you're g/f, b/f. Quit asking those questions, make your move. Either she resists or she is just fine. More likely the latter.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs