Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have OCD over pretty girls..Please help?

I'm a girl also.



I'm not lesbian.



But, When I see a pretty girl



I automatically try %26amp; look exaclty like them.



I do my makeup like theirs, my hair, how I dress, %26amp; if it's on myspace %26amp; I can read about them, I ACT like them.



I know it's terrible, but I don't know how to gain more confidence so I can STOP!



:'(



I have OCD over pretty girls..Please help?

See a professional for counseling, medication, etc. You should learn that YOU are who YOU are, and no one else. You can't keep changing your looks to look like someone else. Be content with you. You will end up going off the edge if you keep going the way you're going. I'm ME and I love ME, and I don't want to look like another woman, just ME!

1 comment:

  1. Greeting to any body that is reading my comment, All Thanks goes to dr.trust, i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, those not have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, i try to stop him,all my effort was in-vain sadly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with two of our kids, i cry all day, i was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. i was reading a news paper, i saw how dr. trust help people with his love and reuniting spell. so i decided to contact him and explain my problem to him, he did a love spell that make my husband to come back to me and our kids and never think of the woman. this man is god sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problem they encounter contact him for help ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM. i promise you that you, he will but a smile on your face and make you feel happy. good luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
tvs