Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guys/Girls...is it bad that she probably knows?

I鈥檝e liked this girl for some time now, and it was recently her birthday and I went beyond what normal people would do (like write on her myspace blog) and I sent her an ecard. She wished me happy bday 3 times (text/wall/free gift) so I thought this would be okay. I haven鈥檛 told her directly I like her but she did tell me few months ago that she just wanted to hang out as friends, but even then I sometimes got the feeling she may be interested, even a tad鈥r it was friendly. I rarely see her.



I sent her a great ecard for birthday last week but I haven鈥檛 heard from her, and I think she is ignoring me now due to this action. I heard actions speak louder than words, is it real bad that she knows that I most likely like her now? Some people tell me if she never knows you may regret it later. Thanks.



Ps we went 1 month without talking before her birthday so its not like I鈥檓 鈥榗hasing鈥?her like I鈥檓 obsessed, I鈥檓 just attracted to her personality.



Guys/Girls...is it bad that she probably knows?

You have put your hand out there in friendship by sending her the card. Don't stress it man. Let things play out and you iwll see her true intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs