Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am really confused on what i should do! I am splite between 2 girls.?

I have had this girlfriend for 1 year now. before i met her, i used to be real good friends with another girl. But ever since i got with this my girlfriend, my bestfriend (gurl) has stopped talking to me. its been a year since we've talked now!. But the funny thing is, i found out that she actually loved me. We use to flirt and everything back when were best friends. I had no idea she actually liked me.



Should i go an get with my former best friend. or stay with my girlfriend. The truth of the matter is, everytime i look at my girlfriend now, i wish she were my ex-best friend. AM I AN A$$ HOLE( rhetorical question) should i stay wit my gurl friend. Its Just that i'm never satisfied with her! .. Also every time i look at my Ex-bestfriends on Myspace, she just looks so damn HOT! . I cant imagine i passed up on her. DanG IT



I am really confused on what i should do! I am splite between 2 girls.?

Theres some reason why you never dated your best friend.Most of the time when a guy and girl are friends it is because one is attracted to the other.If your best friend quit talking to you because you were with another girl then shes not a very good friend.If she was in love with you she wouldve fought for your affections a little bit harder instead of giving up and stopping all communication.Forget about looks, who did you get along with better? Who makes you smile more? Who are you most open and honest with?Whos to say that youd be any happier with the best friend?You might just be wanting the best of both worlds and maybe youre only having feelings for your friend because you dont have her and youre not satisfied with your GF because youve already had her and youre just wanting things you dont have?I say stay with the GF but try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs