Friday, November 27, 2009

When it comes to dating, girls say that I have a tendancy to come on hard. Is there a way I can avoi

I liked this girl. I gave her a letter, letting her know I did. Maybe 3 weeks later, I told her deeply like the whole 9 yards how I felt. She mailed me on MySpace, telling me I came on sorta strong. Give me tips! Like do I tell her I like her...give her 2 or 3 days....go back to her? What do I need to do?



When it comes to dating, girls say that I have a tendancy to come on hard. Is there a way I can avoid doing it

Yeah you are overthinking things. You need to take things slow and not get so attached so quickly. Set up some rules for yourself like, don't call for 2 or 3 days after I think there might be something going on. Don't ever profess your undying love for a girl or your feelings until you are absolutely sure things are going somewhere...3 weeks is not enough time. You just need to not get so anxious, you'll get it dude, just slow up a bit. Be yourself, have fun and take it easy. She will give you hints of when she is ready to move forward and you just gotta not think about it so much.



When it comes to dating, girls say that I have a tendancy to come on hard. Is there a way I can avoid doing it

First of all when you tell a girl you like her you dont give her a letter babe! Tell her straight up so you can see her reaction if she smile's or is flirty that is a good thing! She may be shy so just tell her and give her time to think about it while she is thinking act as you normally would dont be ovedramtically flirty or touchy cause that can get uncomforatable and make her feel nevous i am a 16 yr old girl and if a guy tells me straight up that he likes me then i am impressed that he is brave enough to do it but then he starts talking to much or trys to flirt with other girls in front of me (thats a huge turn off) girls are alwys looking for a mature guy so if she does not feel the same way dont get all mad and stuff just respect her decision and mabey she will she our really mature and nice and then acctually wnat you after all!



When it comes to dating, girls say that I have a tendancy to come on hard. Is there a way I can avoid doing it

If a girl even says that you came on too strong - at that point your chances of hooking up with her just went down a little.. I hate to say it. If someone likes you back, they WANT to hear every little thing that comes out of your mouth. Maybe you did go overboard with telling her how you felt. Maybe you let her in a little too much on your feelings. Maybe your openness was a turn off for her. Some women like to be chased, some like to chase. It's weird.



Just like this, every day is a learning experience. Since you are 16, the chances of her being your high school sweetheart and marrying her are slim to none. So, I wouldn't sweat it too much. If you told her how you felt, then she knows. The ball is in her court. Don't worry about it too much, sometimes just thinking before you spill your guts will save you from going through this in the future. You sound like a sweetie, if she dosen't date you, then another lucky girl will.



Just be friendly to her, but be prepared for anything. She knows how you feel, so let it run it's course. Sometimes it is better to NOT hook up in the first place, especially if you want to always keep her as a friend. Once you "date" someone, everything changes. Follow your heart, it will be ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs