Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

There's a girl I know that works in the same building as I do. We've talked daily for almost her whole shift (5 hours) the past month or more. The past few weeks we run out of things to talk about pretty early and just talk about the random things the rest of the time shes working. I see her mon-thurs and I like her. She's going to look for a new job because the school closes for three weeks and she will be out of work. So today was pretty much the last day we will see each other. Do you think would work if I sent it to her on myspace / facebook?



If so, which one?



1. http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4130/...



2.http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7406/...



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

I think that is gorgeous oh god please convince a guy to do that to me



i think the second one it seems more formal and flattering...that probably doesn't make any sense so you'll just have to believe me



good luck, you seem sweet :)



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

I like the first one but it is kind of hard to read...nice work though :) How'd you do that?



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

I prefere the 2nd one.. Cute.. The 1st one was too simple..



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

first one..



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

the 2nd one. Its different aww



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

Difficult to read either one of them.



Do you think this is cute? (Girls oppinions.)?

i find them a little hard to read.



rad font by the way.



um, probably the second one for some unknown reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs