Friday, November 27, 2009

I am a guy seeking a girls opinion..?

I met this girl a few years back and we hit it off good. We were together from that point on for more than a year until the relationship turned into a long distance one. After that everything just kind of fell apart. Well I haven't seen or heard from her in over a year and all of the sudden she found my myspace account. What in the HELL should I say???



I am a guy seeking a girls opinion..?

just tell her how you feel -cos i dont know how u feel about her. just being polite to her, but dont tell her that u were suffered when she's gone cos i think it's mean that she left u for over a year and suddenly come back to ur life. ask her politely why u havent' heard from her for years.



I am a guy seeking a girls opinion..?

id say ifshes the one who just stoped contact that ya hurt me and i still care that is if ya do anyway but id at least tell her that and id not go back into a heartach waitin to happen situatoin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs