Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Help me to write this MESSAGE !!! GUYS and GIRLS !!!!!?

i just wanna sent a msg to this girl who i havent talked to , i sent a flirty msg in Facebook (a website like myspace) and she just poked me back (like goose)...i need something that is cool and causes a conversation... i just want to start talking to her somehow so i need a good line...plz help me...we are both 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Help me to write this MESSAGE !!! GUYS and GIRLS !!!!!?

aw thats sad you can't talk to her and you're 18. okay i'm sorry i'm sorry. what flirty msg did you send her?



I have facebook too and I know what you're talking about. poke her back and then send her a message like: hey! i think your really cute and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, I want to get to know you. and she might say yeah sure or no even? who knows? (at least she is not saying this to your face so you have nothing to worry about) don't be nervous) and then say you want to go to the movies or where ever you guys wanna hang out...(i think the movies would be a good place to start)



also get her number!! she might respond like sure, call me sometime (555-5555) and YOU have to be confident and call her! :) think about the time you wanna go to the movies and call her up.



why don't you e-mail me and i can help you as you go along :) lol



Help me to write this MESSAGE !!! GUYS and GIRLS !!!!!?

Start by asking things she's interested in, and what she does for a living or what she goes to school for. That sort of thing. As what she likes to do, and even if you want, how her day was. She'll feel like you care, which is what most girls want. She'll feel like you're making an effort to get to know her rather than just flirting and hoping to get some.



Help me to write this MESSAGE !!! GUYS and GIRLS !!!!!?

just be like hey whats up?



keep it casual and from there go on



Help me to write this MESSAGE !!! GUYS and GIRLS !!!!!?

hey hunny what r u doin g tonight



Help me to write this MESSAGE !!! GUYS and GIRLS !!!!!?

hey boo



what it do.



haha.



i know imma good rapper



so i havent talked to u in a while!



or at least too long for my liking!



so nething new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs