Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hey girls help me out here, I need some good advice.?

I am 41 and divorced. I met a girl 20 just one week after my divorce became final. we became friends, but nothing more. I moved 1300 miles away, without leaving an e-mail address or a phone number with her. She was pregnant at the time. Now almost 5 months have passed, she has now had the baby, and now she has found me on myspace and wants to re-start up our friendship. What should I do? I think she wants more!



We have never had sex, but have gone out of town for the weekend together, as friends only in the past. We have recently talked to each other on the phone and the "I miss you" was said.



What should I do?



Hey girls help me out here, I need some good advice.?

Well first of all you should apologize to her about not leaving an e-mail address or phone number with her when you left, maybe explain to her why. You should also try to figure out what it is that she wants to happen between the two of you. Does she just want to keep in touch and be friends or does she want more. What do you want from her? You should be honest with her and tell her what you want and if you both want different things from eachother, I really doubt that it will work out. When a girl/woman likes a guy/man and the guy/man only wants to be friends, the girl/woman always agrees with him even if she don't want to. She figures as long as they are friends she will be happy but it's really hard on us and we sometimes can't deal with it and end up getting hurt. I think you should find out what she is wanting the two of you to become and if you both want the same thing, awesome! If not...let her know you are not looking to be in a relationship. Good luck!



Hey girls help me out here, I need some good advice.?

be honest with her and tell the truth about things but also follow your heart and your instincts



friends to start with is good and then see what happens from there rebuild the foundation



Hey girls help me out here, I need some good advice.?

I don't mean to say that you haven't shared some special time with this girl, and I almost hate to say this, but have you considered that she might want to be with you for reasons of financial security? Single mother of an infant, meets a guy who's fresh off a divorce and facing new freedoms for the first time, it's not out of the realm of possibility that she wants you to take care of her.



Keep things friendly with her, but keep your distance. You're in a new place, so keep making new friends of your own, go out with people a little closer to your age, try new things, etc. Be happy on your own. Take your time. Your divorce is too recent for you to get into a serious relationship so quickly.



If this girl continuously presses you to bring her out there, if she gives you a lot of sob stories, if she tries to impose some kind of attachment between you and her baby, run for the hills. Don't let anyone use you. If she just stays as friendly as you and doesn't pressure you, maybe you can trust her. But don't get romantically involved unless you are sure that's really what you want. You are a free man, you do not have to give in if you don't want to.



Hey girls help me out here, I need some good advice.?

Ask this in your mind? what happened in your 1st relationship that you have had a divorce? before jumping into another relationship try to see 1st yourself and take it seriously, be honest to your self, your the only one who could weigh the things you have been through from the past relationship. Don't rush things, I know that at your age you know how to find a woman who is worth a wife for the longest period of time and of course the meaning of true love...so that no more divorce again and heart aches that could happen in the end...you know your heart and yourself more than anyone else so keep it safe until you are sure that you have found true love...its good to start as friends, know her more if it interest you just don't fool around, be true with your feelings...that girl for sure was once hurt maybe because of having a child without a father, be man enough not to hurt her again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs