Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I Get A Girls Attention?

theres a girl i really really like i mean alot Im nervous to talk to her so i hardly ever talked to her at school and i only chat with her on myspace i try 2 get her attention but it doesn't wok so i need help



How can I get her attention



and show her that i like her



How do I Get A Girls Attention?

it's hard, but talk to her. even if your not confident, act confident. but not too much, then it turns into arrogance. make her smile and laugh and compliment her once you get a conversation going. if this is too scary, almost all girls want a secret admirer. send her flowers anonymously if you can't bear to talk to her. MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND FIRST



How do I Get A Girls Attention?

basically all u have to do is tell her the truth... my boyfriend told me what he thought about me, then wham! We dated for 10 months!



How do I Get A Girls Attention?

DUDE!!! IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING, Try starting a conversation, I havent yet but im trying:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs