Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I ask this girls number?

I really like this girl and we met at a drama production at our school. We like the same music and at that time we were talking to each other daily. Now we hardly see each other because I am in 10th and she is in 9th. Whenever we see each other in the halls I catch her beautiful green eyes and she waves and says hi and I do the same back. But when I say hi it always comes out very low. I find it very hard to even say hi or talk to her now. Her eyes seem to take my words away. Today I was sitting with my friends and her friends came past up and she made direct eye contact with me for what seemed like forever before waving and then I waved back. It seemed like the perfect moment to ask her number but I could not get a word out. We dont know each others email and neither of us has a myspace ect....



How can I ask this girls number?

you could tell her what you telling us ?



that she has beautiful captivating green eyes that just takes your breath away and that you'd like to talk to her sometime and if she would give you her no so that you can call her sometime ?



How can I ask this girls number?

Try to get her alone and start up another conversation. Than suggest something harmless like maybe going to a party with a lot of other people and offer her your number. This makes it feel much more mutual

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs