Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

my aunt's friend runs a magazine. it's not very famous or successful at the moment, but its called BRIT, and she wants to do a teen issue and because she knows me she said she wanted a picture from me and an article to go with it. she said that the picture had to have a pose, because its talking about 'the typical beauty regime for a 15 year old girl'



I have two pictures i could use. but im not sure which.



Advice please?



no.1



http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/...



no.2



www.myspace.com/marysorell



please help!



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

Nope. You need to take some professional pictures at a studio with professional poses.



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

I would use 1



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

sorry, I could only view one.



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

2



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

#1



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

I would say to look direct at the camera and be sitting in front of a blank white wall. Have a friend take a new pic like that and it will look just fine I'm sure



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

um i can only vew one



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

i honestly dont like either pic...you are a pretty girl im sure you could come up w something better.....neither are posed pics



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

If possible get a new picture, Something maybe outside or in a open area.



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

number 2 definitly....



I NEED help. GUYS, and girls...?

neither they are not full body and th 2 one is like cut off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs