Sunday, November 29, 2009

Any girls??..?

I just have a little question, Am I ugly?



I'm 14 years old, 6'0", 155 lbs. I'm gonna ask this girl out and......I don't know how attractive I am ppl say my nose is massive too.... I'm real shy....but I'm nice..



Please be honest just put me on a scale of 1-10 and don't sugarcoat it.



By the way, I photoshopped that pic :P



You can see other pics if your logged on



www.myspace.com/jordanp1992



Any girls??..?

I've not seen any pictures of you, but I'm sure you look fine. Your avatar looks fine. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One girl could think you're gorgeous and one girl might not. Just have faith in your self! When you ask her out, have confidence!



Any girls??..?

14 and 6'0"?? impossible



Any girls??..?

Well, in your myspace picture, you're pretty good lookin but i am not positive about that because as you said, "you photoshopped it" so. i'd give u a 7.



Any girls??..?

OMFG YOUR SO CUTE!!! CAN I ADD YOU TO MY SPACE???



Any girls??..?

your really cute, don't be so self conscious!



Any girls??..?

I thinke you are really cute I give you a 8



Any girls??..?

You are sooooo cute Jordan, I saw your photo. :)



Just ask the girl and see what she says and if she says no to you I'll take you. :)



Any girls??..?

wow- ur tall %26amp; girls luv that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs