Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why does he do all of this when I see him but blocks me from his myspace?

I saw my crush whom just happens to be a college professor the other day for the 1st time in like five months. When I saw him he kept staring at me and blushing. It was like he was in a trance when he staring. He was acting all flustered and stuff and yet he was with some other girl. It looked like he didn't care he was with her because I was there. In the end she left him and he was standing in front of me and staring at me/checking me out. His face was also red. The I saw my crush again 1 month later and he was blushing a heck of a lot. He also smiled at me and he raised his eyebrow. Plus his eyes got wide and he face got beat red when he realized it was me and then his eyes looked a little blurry after that when he saw me. He also had some gleam in his eyes. Then he was just looking at me a lot and he was stuttering and flustered. What does this mean? My friend said he was also amused and pleased to see me. So anyways I tried to add him to myspace and he blocked me.



Why does he do all of this when I see him but blocks me from his myspace?

you are too young and it is very wrong for a teacher to date a student being on my space is the beginning of being personally involved leave him alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs