Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 girls hate me & calls me a slut?

they hate me because i hang out with the girl they hate who they think is a slut.they called me a slut because of that so i called them sluts too. they even posted headlines on myspace saying that i'm a slut. so how on earth am i a slut??? and what should i do?? my friend told me not to do anything,just let them say bad things about me because it might backfire or something.i know its not right to say bad things about them but its hard not to. what should i do??? if i tell on them they'll call me a snitch %26amp; a slut.



2 girls hate me %26amp; calls me a slut?

well don't worry let them think what they think if they cant appreciate you and your friend then there stupid they shouldn't be doing that but its your choice who do you like best this friend or your old friend? [ i wouldn't be friends wit ur old friend]



2 girls hate me %26amp; calls me a slut?

SLUT it's just a TOY for the men.They just want to play with them and want to **** with them without RESPECT of being a women.Men do NOT respect sluts.They just want to play with them like a toys.Slut's doesn't deserve to treat with high moral values bec they are CHEAP WOMEN. Report It



2 girls hate me %26amp; calls me a slut?

SLUT it's just a TOY for the men.They just want to play with them and want to **** with them without RESPECT of being a women.Men do NOT respect sluts.They just want to play with them like a toys.Slut's doesn't deserve to treat with high moral values bec they are CHEAP WOMEN. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs