Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I get ahold of Bree Williamson(A girl from my soap) If I DO NOT HAVE A MYSPACE?

Does Bree have AIM or anything like that? I have AIM,Yahoo Isntant Messenger and email.2/3(my AIM and my YIM) are on my Profile site.My email button is located right next to the profile.Look left and you'll see it.It'll see "Email Kiki 閳?#039;s Bree" click on that. And yes I can have anything I want from her because I'm part of her Fan-Club.I'm NOT trying to sound rude but I REALLY AM PART OF HER FAN-CLUB.Thanks guys!



How can I get ahold of Bree Williamson(A girl from my soap) If I DO NOT HAVE A MYSPACE?

If you don't have MySpace and your not allowed one without your parents permission (which they told you no already), I honestly don't know any other ways of how you could get a hold of her for a fast reply back. Snailmail takes too long and half the time you honestly can't trust the postal service mail gets lost sometimes.



Fan Clubs are usually a good form of being able to get in touch with the actors. Depending on them and the person running it, some actors/actresses have given permission through their fan clubs runner to give out personal information.



(Some do not all celebrities that is allow private info given out)



How can I get ahold of Bree Williamson(A girl from my soap) If I DO NOT HAVE A MYSPACE?

Just get a MySpace and delete it afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs