Monday, December 28, 2009

Help?!?!? girls advice?

I know this girl, she and i go backkkkk all the way till like elementary school, and she and i never saw each other again until high school, now. so then i ... liek her. alot. and she .. well i dunno, i imply to her letting her know that i like her and wanna be her boyfriend, and she kids back is she for real or not? for example: i told her last week half serious and joking : "hey! so are we still good on Saturday?" and she didnt know what i was talking about, cuz i made a fake date, for me and her, and she was like... well... maybeeee.. and then later on myspace on Saturday at night , she was lie "where were you! haha, i am heartbroken, you stood me up!" and i thought she was for real so my question is : what should i do now?



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Definately this girl is interested in u!!! when she said ' maybe' she was probably just being shy..... and as for her putting that on her myspace "jokingly"... ahe was definately trying to put out the msg that she has the thought of a date with you in her head!!! go for it tell her how u feel, i dont think u have anything to worry about!



Help?!?!? girls advice?

ask her if she was really joking, if she said yes then tell her that u want it to be real. Hope that helps



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Ask for a date dumb azz.



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Kid around with her again!



Help?!?!? girls advice?

be stright forward betting around the bush gets you nothing but sorro and anger ben thier it was my bigest mistake just be real spill you guts out and if she steps on the try and pick the up again



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Always set a time!! even on fake dates, + get a confirmation NOT A MAYBE,,,,,Set a new date with her A REAL ONE this time she obviously likes you ~~



Help?!?!? girls advice?

ask her out! the worst that could happen is she says no. In that case find a hotter chick and date her to make the other Jealous and she'll see she missed out! lol



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Ask her out, FOR REAL ! unless you have something to loose why not ask her out if you like her.



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Well if you like her and you want to continue then do one thing give her a card with box of choc or a single stem rose and start from there . Later you can ask her for date. Spartan



Help?!?!? girls advice?

u guys are not getting through to each other there is a miscomunication and that is not good in any kind of relationship joking or not both of u are trying to say something to each other u know what I think just get out there and say it tell her how u feel and be seriouse u may be suprised at what u find and don't worry about losing a friend if she can't handle that she isn't a very good one!



~ GOOD LUCK~



Help?!?!? girls advice?

It sounds like you are half-joking because MAYBE you are scared that if you ask her seriously to go out it'll blow up in your face...right? Well just go for it. You have to be serious when you ask her or she'll think you're joking again. Plan it out ahead of time. Be like "Hey (her name) I was wondering if you wanted to go watch (movie) at the theater with me this weekend, I hear it's supposed to be good." That way, you don't sound too serious but she realizes you mean it.



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Oh yeah, I think she likes you too. As for me, I know I wouldn't give the time of day to someone I didn't like and I wouldn't go so far to joke back with you if I didn't like you. When you joked about the fake date she probably felt real happy and couldn't stop thinking about it...so much so that she got on her computer to tell you about it. Sounds to me like you should ask her out. I doubt she says no. Good luck. I miss those days of flirting so enjoy it while you can.



Help?!?!? girls advice?

ooohhh... you r in deep!!! umm say ur sorry... just say it was i misunderstanding and ask her out to anothre date, and be serious!!!



Help?!?!? girls advice?

Too much joking around does get a bit confusing!!



Say something like "I am sorry I broke your heart, let me make it up to you this Saturday night...for real" then set a time and place to not be confused again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs