Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This girl i dont even knwo is always a ***** to me over myspace?

This girl who is one of my friends friend. OK first time she sent me a message saying



"i'm more of a friend then u are! Dont be a ***** to me cuz i'll be one right back! *****!!"



and i was all nice((i was so effin pissed)) to her saying alot of nice things to her. and now she goes all bitchy on me if I dont reply back to her messages! she give me her # and says "you wanna take me down, then call *****! you think ur better then me!" just becuz i never read on of her messages!



and i'm just so mad! i dont know why but i keep on being nice to her! its because i dont know what to say! I do wanna get in her face about it!! i hate her so much! What should I do? She always wants to talk to me i can hardly talk to my other friends because of her! she really needs to get her own friends %26gt;__%26gt; what should i say to her to leave me alonE?!??!?!?



This girl i dont even knwo is always a ***** to me over myspace?

block user is a new addition to myspace. On the message either report it as spam or block her from contacting you. Also do not have her on your friends list and delete her if she is.



This girl i dont even knwo is always a ***** to me over myspace?

Even Stevie Wonder can see that she wants to be you so bad, it hurts! That girl is depressed and doesn't really like herself. Your mutual friends probably always have something nice to say about you, and that irks her. Don't even communicate with her. No one said you even have to be cordial to her.



Tell her the truth: You don't have any ill will towards her, and don't even know her well enough to do so. If you don't bother her, then tell her not to bother you. And leave it at that. If she fights that, then you know what I said is the truth. She wants to be you so bad, it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs