Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Okay big ??????from teenaged boys to teenage girls or young adults?

theres this boy i've been crushing on lately,i asked him out on myspace(but i know him from school)he said no,but we were messageing back and forth 4days straight,then me all stupid said it hurt way to much for me to be friends with him.i go to school and see him at lunch playing football,i'm with my friends right next to the field and of course looking at him and he also looks at me,and my friends even point out he is!!!!teah we are friends but we don't talk at all.so i'm confused!!!!!?????



1.what do teenage boys think when they are just friends with a girl that likes them??



2.Other then the fact were friends why is he always looking at me???



3.What does it mean when a boy nods his head(other then wass up)after u wave at him???



Okay big ??????from teenaged boys to teenage girls or young adults?

Okay since teenage boys are soo immature:



1) He doesn't want to be with you because



he's embarrased, pressured by his friends,



or really doesn't think of you in that way.



So based on that, he's either thinking about



what it would be like to be with you, or how



replusive it is. Either way, I'm sure he's



flattered.



2) He's probably only looking at you because



you're looking at him. Or to see your



reaction to himself and his actions.



3) It means he's cool with you.



Hope that helped.



Either way, I think you should move on and see his reaction by flirting with another guy.



Okay big ??????from teenaged boys to teenage girls or young adults?

i would love to just be freinds with someone who likes me that means she will be there for me and i like this girl but we dont talk,i always look at her and stare at her,becuase she is so pretty i cant help it he might think your really cute try to look a little extra good monday if he stares again he likes you but afraid to admit it



Okay big ??????from teenaged boys to teenage girls or young adults?

1.) Well, I'm in the middle of a boy prob. too, but I would say in general, this is what boys normally think when a girl likes him... one, ewe gross (but since he keeps looking at you, I don't think that's the case ^_^), two, "are you serious, I liked you forever", or three, "OMG SHE likes me, crap, I can't even talk to girls.."



2.) Well, maybe he thinks you're hott, and he doesn't think you think he is... so he's avoiding you, but not totally avoiding you, like he's still looking at you, hanging around your general area, ext.



3.) When my guy-friends (just friends) do that to me, they do mean wass up??!! So I don't know any other meanings for them..



Hedwig

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs